|Status:||Full Time, Non-Exempt|
Summary of Position
- Grow and develop relationships with existing customers and prospective customers.
- Work with management to set sales goals and territory expectations.
- Work with internal team members to ensure efficiency and provide exceptional service to customers.
- Represent company at trade shows and association meetings to promote company and services.
- Ensure continued growth in targeted markets by facilitating strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Track and report sales metrics in staff meetings.
- Prior construction experience required.
- Existing builder/contractor relationships preferred.
- 3-5 years sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Proven ability to service and grow a sales territory
- Ability to grow customer relationships.
- Ability to resolve issues and develop action plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)