Insulation Crew Member
|Location:||Louisville, KY, Huntingburg, IN & Anderson, IN|
|Status:||Full Time, Non-Exempt|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete all preparation work before installation which includes equipment inspection, documentation, unloading equipment and materials, etc.
- Perform prep detailed work such as caulking, joints & sealants, and flashing.
- Understand and perform the different products and application processes.
- Track and report out daily material usage to Crew Lead.
- Troubleshoot and maintain equipment.
- Complete daily clean up on the job site.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Review and inspect work to ensure all quality expectations are met.
- Maintain E-log records as required.
- Operate equipment such as trucks, lifts, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Able to perform physical demanding work.
- Ability to work in outdoor elements.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must wear full respirator mask.