Commercial Spray Foam Crew Member
|Status:||Full Time, Non-Exempt|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete all preparation work before installation which includes equipment inspection, documentation, unloading equipment and materials, etc.
- Survey the job site and take steps to prevent over spray.
- Assist spray foam crew lead with hoses, equipment, etc.
- Troubleshoot and maintain spray foam equipment.
- Learn spray foam insulation application process and techniques.
- Complete daily clean up on the job site.
- Review and inspect work to ensure all quality expectations are met.
- Maintain E-log records as required.
- Operate equipment such as trucks, lifts, etc.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to travel.
- Must be able to work at heights in excess of 100 ft.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Must wear a full-face respirator mask.
- Able to perform physical demanding work.
- Ability to work in outdoor elements and extreme temperatures.