Cellulose insulation provides excellent thermal resistance at 3.8 R per inch and is an excellent air infiltration deterrent. Made from up to 85% recycled material and requiring no carcinogenic labels or other health warnings, cellulose is truly an environmentally friendly product with tremendous energy saving benefits.
Cellulose insulation provides an excellent solution for sound control. Densely packed cellulose provides superior performance in restricting sound transmission compared to fiberglass. Cellulose is a versatile product with application flexibility.
WET SPRAY Wall System
- Cellulose can be sprayed into open wall cavities following the electrical and plumbing rough-in process.
- The cellulose is densely packed around all boxes, wiring and piping thus eliminating the voids and air pockets common with fiberglass insulation.
- This absence of voids ensures optimal thermal performance and resistance to air infiltration.
- The wall-spray system also ensures the insulation is densely packed into the cavities and will not settle over time.
- Cellulose can be blown dry into attics and other open spaces to create a tremendous thermal barrier. It can be sprayed directly on top of existing insulation materials to create additional energy savings.
- 3″ of cellulose insulation provides the same thermal performance as 9″ of blown fiberglass (when installed in attics at 4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cellulose can also be installed in the walls and ceilings of existing homes.